Do you know that you can accept Shopo payments into your bank directly?
With digital revolution all around, what’s trendier that payment received digitally by your valued customers? As a seller, you don’t just need to step up your game in terms of more innovative products, but also more contemporary and technology friendly practices that make shopping a flawless and seamless experience for your customers.
With Freecharge, Free Your Mind Off Complex Payments
A sale is always a delight for the seller but sometimes on online platform the procedure to receive payment from the customer can be quite a hassle. A remarkable answer to all these hassles is Freecharge. As a seller, you can connect your Freecharge account with your Shopo account and the details can be synced without much effort. The transaction can’t get more transparent than this. However, just linking your Freecharge account with your Shopo account isn’t the ultimate step to simplify payments. Shopo sellers need to make their Freecharge accounts KYC compliant in order to successfully receive payments through Freecharge.
Note :- For Merchant name mention the name which is on your Proof of identity i.e ( Pan card/Aadhar card/Passport)
KYC: Know Your Customer
By submitting important documents and identify proofs, a seller can make his/her Freecharge account KYC compliant and then there will be no looking back and only better volume of sales complemented by flawless payment gateway. A step towards KYC compliance opens so many avenues for sellers.
For KYC you need to submit ID proof, Address proof & Bank account proof (Any document you submit must be Self Attested – Document Signed by you and scanned)
A ) For ID Proof you would be needing following two documents:
- Pan card /Aadhar/Pan/Passport
- Input ID number & photo proof as well
B) For Address Proof, you would be needing copy of any two of these (Any document you submit must be Self Attested – Document Signed by you and scanned) :-
- Shop Registration certificate (You can get one easily in 3 taps through Udhyog Aadhar Registration: http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UdyogAadhar-New.aspx
- Electricity Bill (date should not be greater than 3 months)
- Water Bill (date should not be greater than 3 months)
- Landline Bill (date should not be greater than 3 months)
- PostPaid Bill (date should not be greater than 3 months) Note: FC account should be with same number as the one on postpaid bill
- Tax registration
- Sales Tax Return
- IT Return
- Municipality Certificate
- CST Certificate
- VAT Certificate
Note :- Address proof should be in the same name as the name mentioned in Proof of identity
C) For Bank Proof you would be needing any of these (Any document you submit must be Self Attested – Document Signed by you and scanned) :-
- Cancelled Cheque
- Bank Letter
- First page of Passbook (Must include the IFSC code and the bank account number and the bank name)
- When the customer sees a proper digital gateway for payment, his/her trust for the shop builds up and the customer can explore the shop enthusiastically without worrying about the payment option.
- KYC compliance means more opportunities as the sellers can drastically increase the transaction limits and know no limits to selling. Rs 10,000 is the Monthly Limit for wallet users (KYC non Complaint) which increases to Rs 1,00,000(Monthly) if the sellers submit their KYC documents. Can their be a more attractive reason to go for KYC compliance?
Get onto the Shopo App and apply for KYC compliance instantly in order to widen your market base as a seller.
For any queries regarding the documentation or the KYC process, please write to us on email@example.com, with subject line – “Help needed in Freecharge KYC Process”